Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Brinn's Pokemon Birthday Party

Normally Brinn wants a Halloween birthday party.  This year she wanted a Pokemon Party.  Pokemon is big around here.  So big they have banned it at the elementary school.  Just one of those fads that circles back through, I guess.  But I know nothing about Pokemon.  That was Steven's thing growing up, not mine.  Thank goodness for Pinterest.  I think the party was a success.  We played some fun Pokemon themed games and Nel and I made an awesome pinata.  I was grateful it was a nice day and we could spend most of the party outside, because 13 nine year olds is a lot of noise...

Playing "Catch 'em All" with the pokemon they created. (soldier man game)


Out awesome pinata in action

Eric enjoying the party

Pinata time...

The guests: Joshua, Ava, Janie, Ashlee, Kaleb, Korbin, Emmalee, Lila, and Brooke (plus Owen)

No comments: