Last weekend we had a fun little camping trip up to Salamander Flats in American Fork Canyon with the wonderful Andelins. Eric and Jaxon played really well together and it was great to visit with Leslie and Ammon again. American Fork Canyon is beautiful. I haven't been there for quite a while and don't think I have camped there for a good 5 or 6 years. In no time at all, Eric was filthy and loving playing with his cars in the dirt. Jaxon was a great little frisbee thrower and Eric made a good little retriever. The girls had fun exploring and gathering firewood, and all in all it was a great trip.
 |
| Brinn and her little buddy, Jaxon. |
 |
| After throwing a little fit, Dad and Meg made Eric happy again on the hike. He just really thought I needed to pack him, and that is getting a lot harder these days... |
As soon as we had camp set up, we drove up a little further to Cascade Springs and took pictures of the kids before they were dirty. I've been wanting to get their pictures done before school starts and the baby comes and life gets even busier.
 |
| Love the real smile in this picture, so I blew it up to an 11 x 14 for the wall, only to realize he has boogers in his nose...oops. |
1 comment:
Haha...that's funny about the boogers, but that's great picture of him! You got some really wonderful shots of all the kids. It sounds like it was a fun camping trip. We're probably going to Cascade Springs tomorrow. It looks like a beautiful area!
Post a Comment