This year was my 10 year high school reunion. Because I was one of the class officers way back when, I was
lucky enough to get to plan the reunion (please note that that was said with sarcasm). So, we went to the reunion. It was fun to be back in Emmett, and it was great to see some of my friends from high school. I wish that we were closer together so that we could hang out more often. I was reminded how lucky I was to have such good friends during high school. I only hope my kids can be as lucky.
While we were there we got to hang out with Grandma Hallam and Maria and her kids. We even got to stop by the Cherry Festival, which brought back lots of fun memories.
 |
| Riding their one ride at the Cherry Festival. |
 |
| Sitting on Grandma's tractor. |
No comments:
Post a Comment