Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Feeding the Ducks and other Rockwood Happenings

Since it is almost nice weather here and Eric always wants to go outside, we decided to go feed the ducks.  He loved it and was very brave...a little too brave.  He kept trying to hand feed the ducks, geese, and even the swans.  I was going to take lots of pictures of our outing, but instead played interference with the fowl.  The swan was at least 2x as big as Eric and a little aggressive, but we had a great time.  He chased after them, threw them bread and kept saying "ducky."

We had a great time on the playground as well.  He is so independent, he always has to do the swings by himself.  His latest thing is that whenever we are doing something, I can't help him, but instead I have to do the same thing myself.  So when he was on the swing, I couldn't stand next to him, I had to swing on the swing next to him.  When he rides his scooter down the driveway, I can't follow along to catch him, but have to ride the other scooter, and on and on.  We had a great time yesterday going down the driveway on the girls skateboards like sleds.  He would set his skateboard next to mine, sit down, and then say "GO" and we would go down the driveway laughing.  He is sure a fun boy.

This is Meg and Brinn all dresesd up for your favorite character day.  They decided to be hippies.  The colorful wall in the background is me trying to decide what to paint my wall.  It is now the color on the left behind Meg and so much brighter!  I love it!
Meg just finished up the state science fair.  She was awesome!  We are so proud of all of her hard work.
My big boy.




What Eric does a lot these days, runs off on his own as fast as he can...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oooo, fun! We love Salem Pond, too. We'll have to take all the kids and go soon. Super cute pics of Eric on the slide! And I'm glad you finally got your living room painted. I love the color! I'll have to come over and see it in person.