Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fishing with Grandpa and Grandma

Eric and I got to go visit my parents this weekend.  We had a great time.  We went up to Henry's Lake to fish and I caught 2 fish!  Eric was a good sport on the boat most of the time, and Grandpa was patient when he wasn't and didn't throw him overboard.  I got to go on a 4-wheeler ride with Grandpa and overall we just had a great time visiting.





The other day Brinn got to practice her spelling words by writing them in shaving cream.  Eric really wanted to try.


At first, he thought it was a lot of fun...


And then he realized he had stuff on his hands he couldn't get off.  He gets that from me.  I hate having dirty hands.  After that, the shaving cream was no longer a temptation. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so big! Time goes by so quickly! :)