Monday, September 17, 2012

A Few of His Favorite Things...

I mentioned that Eric is a monkey.  Well, his climbing skills are only improving with time.  He has learned how to get himself on the piano bench, where he loves to play the piano.  I think it is cute, until he gets bored playing the piano and stands up and tries to get on the piano, or tries to get the things off the top of the piano, like my violin.

"Yeah mom, what's the problem?"
Then he figured out how to climb onto our benches and onto the table.  This is perhaps his favorite place to be.  Here he is eating a key lime bar he claimed after getting on the table.


And finally, his favorite pastime, drawing.  He is turning into quite the artist, and for the most part only intentionally draws on the white board.  Unintentionally, as he walks around and climbs on the table with the lid off of his markers, we have colored on quite a few things...including his clothes, the walls, the furniture, etc.



Except for clothes, it seems dry erase markers come off pretty well.  He gets so excited with his artwork, I can't take the markers away all of the time.  He points at his drawings and babbles away.  He even has a drawing stool he likes to sit on.  If its not there, he'll carry it over and sit himself on it. Oh he's a handful, but so much fun!

2 comments:

Rita Merrick said...

Hey April! I just saw your blog! How fun! Here's a link to our family blog if you ever want to see it to. Hope you're doing well. :)

Rita Merrick said...

Oops, I guess a link would be helpful. http://merrickfive.blogspot.com/