Monday, July 23, 2012

Spanish Fork Reservoir and Children's Parade 2012

If we lived about 1/2 a mile west, we would be in Spanish Fork city limits.  Oh how I wish we could move our neighbor 1/2 a mile!  I am so impressed with Spanish Fork.  They have great community resources, an amazing recreation program for the kids, and their children's parade is actually a parade.  Springville, we love you, but you leave these very important things wanting...

Friday we went with our neighbors to the reservoir in Spanish Fork.  The kids had a great time swimming and fishing.  I love how well they always play together!



Jaxon is looking for the fish.



Here are the pictures of our awesome float!  We won the children's parade so we get to be in the Grand Parade on Tuesday!





We are going to fix the caboose tonight...hopefully it will make it through the parade!


1 comment:

Heather said...

That's so cool that you guys won! We were sad to miss the parade(s). I love that last picture of the girls.