Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nel's Birthday Celebration

Danielle's birthday was this week and my parents decided to come down and visit to celebrate.  This afternoon we went on a lovely hike to Battle Creek Falls.  It was a fairly short, but very beautiful hike.  Only slightly treacherous with the icy trail.  I will definitely do it again in the summer when we can rappel down the waterfall and play in the water.  Tonight we had a lovely dinner together and played games and watched a movie.  It is so fun to have family together.  I love watching Eric interact with everyone and getting to know them.  Thanks for coming Grandma Jo and Grandpa Curly!









And some pictures of the beautiful landscapes and creek...












2 comments:

Bronwen said...

I came down this weekend too :) That's funny. Happy birthday Danielle! P.S. April, I miss you.

Danielle, Everything You Dreamed Of said...

Thanks Bronwen! And thanks for everything April. I love the pictures and may have to steal some of them.