Friday, February 10, 2012

Leaps and Bounds

To my amazement, Eric has two teeth now, seemingly overnight.  They haven't seemed to give him much trouble.  In fact, it was my friend who noticed them when we went to visit.  In addition, along with his inchworming, Eric has discovered that he can pull himself up to things and stand.  It opened up a whole new world to him and he is no longer content with the ground.  He spends his days seeing what he can stand up next to, and I spend my days picking him back up after he falls, because he hasn't figured out the getting down part yet.  He is such a sweet little boy. He just constantly amazes me.  I am so grateful he is part of our family.





I don't need a nap, mom...






3 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww, he's so cute! I love his bright blue eyes! What a handsome boy!

Bronwen said...

So stinkin' cute!

Katie said...

I love his smile! :)