Last weekend we took a trip up to Rexburg to visit my parents. My mom and dad helped me can applesauce and tie a quilt that Meg and I made. We went out shooting and had a great time.
 |
| Dave is a really good shot. I had no idea. |
Then when we got back we celebrated Brinn's birthday with family and had a party with her friends during the week.
 |
| Grandpa Rockwood got Eric to sleep. |
 |
Presents Nana brought back from France.
|
 |
| We played a mummy game. |
 |
| This is how Brinn opened presents. I was claustrophobic just watching it. |
And then, yesterday we decided to try to feed Eric rice cereal. He didn't cry, but he certainly needs some more practice. He does better when he just licks it off the spoon.
1 comment:
That picture of your mom and Eric is precious!!
Post a Comment