Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Truck

Dave was very blessed to walk away unhurt from an accident last week with a semi on the freeway.  The car wasn't so lucky.  After looking at lots of vehicles, we purchased a truck last night. It's pretty exciting. 


And of course, more pictures of Eric:
Sweet little Eric growing so big.

 
Such a happy boy!

3 comments:

Bronwen said...

I'm glad that he's okay! And, Eric is getting soooo big!

Parley and Anna said...

First off, I really hope Parley never sees Dave's truck...Parley is dying for one! But hooray for Dave! Second, is it just me, or does Eric look a bit like Steven? The one where he is holding his head up and smiling right into the camera reminds me of your brother! Who do you guys think he looks like?
Third, thank heavens Dave was okay!

Katie said...

Oh no! I'm glad to hear Dave is alright! That is good news! Eric is so adorable! I can't wait to come out in November and see you all!