Monday, September 19, 2011
Hanging out at the XC Meet
Dave had a home meet last week, so we went to help. It helps me miss coaching a little less when I get to be involved with Dave's team. Eric was great until the end and then he was ready to go. Friday Eric and I went to another meet to cheer on the team. He was a real trooper. It rained the whole time, but he just slept in his sling zipped up under my jacket. I think some people thought I was a bad mom for bringing him, but we had a good time and he was perfectly warm and dry the whole time. Later that night we went to the Payson homecoming game. Again, he was great. He was awake the whole time, but pretty content all wrapped up on our laps. We sure love our cute little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment