Eric received his baby blessing today. It was a wonderful experience and fun to spend time with so much family.
Eric especially enjoyed being held by so many people.
Then on Labor Day, we went to This is the Place Heritage Park to learn about our pioneer roots. The kids especially enjoyed the petting zoo, making leather bracelets for themselves, and panning for gold. And guess what; we actually found "gold!"
Brayden enjoyed the park by our house.
And we finally got one last smile out of this guy, after a long day of being held and coddled by everyone. Way to go Aunt Jenny!



2 comments:
He is so adorable! I love that smile! I hope motherhood to a little baby has been sweet! I know sometimes it goes by in a blur for me because I feel so tired, but there are those moments of complete sweetness! I love babies!
Congratulations! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment