We're trying out a new polling program. Help us choose what we should name little Bean. Of course, we may end up calling by the nickname Bean anyway. Vote here (only vote once please):
I'm torn...should I vote? Should I be honest? The problem is that you have 2 of my potential boy names on here: Lincoln and Porter. :) I guess we both just have good taste! So I can't vote for either of those, because if you name your boy that, we can't use it. j/k. . . . I just voted. I picked Porter! Congrats again!
We talked about Porter and Lincoln before we knew Macee was a girl. Guess you can tell we are all friends. :) Those are my top two. He will be adorable. It was so fun to see you the other day. Brynlee can't stop talking about Dave. You look great! Hope you are still feeling well.
2 comments:
I'm torn...should I vote? Should I be honest? The problem is that you have 2 of my potential boy names on here: Lincoln and Porter. :) I guess we both just have good taste! So I can't vote for either of those, because if you name your boy that, we can't use it. j/k.
.
.
.
I just voted. I picked Porter!
Congrats again!
We talked about Porter and Lincoln before we knew Macee was a girl. Guess you can tell we are all friends. :) Those are my top two. He will be adorable. It was so fun to see you the other day. Brynlee can't stop talking about Dave. You look great! Hope you are still feeling well.
Post a Comment