Thursday, May 9, 2013

An Afternoon at the Park

I made some bread the other day that was going to be really good...and then I had to go to cub scouts so I left Dave in charge with directions.  I guess the dough rose faster than I anticipated because the bread was way too crumby. Sad. :(  What to do with bad bread? Feed the ducks! Yesterday the kids and I went to the park and played and fed the ducks.  It was great to be outside in beautiful weather.  We just barely missed the rain, but that wouldn't have really mattered since the kids all played in the pond anyway and got soaking wet.  Hopefully Eric doesn't come down with Ghiardia (sp?) from the pond water that I know ended up in his mouth...




Talk about an ugly duck...I swear it was a cross with a turkey or something.



No comments: