Wednesday, March 21, 2012

We love the sun...and boys!

It has been so nice this spring, and Eric and I have been enjoying the lovely weather.  Today I did intervals for my run, and Eric was just great as usual.  Afterwards we enjoyed some time out in the grass.  He wasn't sure at first about the grass on his bare feet--he kept them held up off the grass--but eventually gave in and was crawling everywhere.




Meg and Brinn and I talked about boys last night and the boys they "like."  Brinn had received a note from a neighborhood friend that prompted all of this.  It said, "I like you times 6, and that's half way to love."  Oh my!  What a poetic 7 year-old...and what do the years ahead hold in the dating world...???

5 comments:

Heather said...

What a handsome little guy! Claire is the same way about grass...she always holds her feet up, too. Haha.

Heather said...

Okay, I hadn't realized when I read this post earlier that that little love note was from MY poetic 7 year old. (Right?) It wasn't until I saw the note that Brinn wrote him today that I put it all together. Oh boy. hahaha

April Rockwood said...

You got it! Dave and I got a good laugh out of it. I told Brinn it is good to love your friends, but 7 year olds probably don't need to hold hands. ;) I'm glad they are good friends. Is there any significance with the numbers? (6 being half way to love?)

Bronwen said...

That is really cute :)

Heather said...

I'm not sure what the significance of 6 is...I'll have to ask him. :)